Buying Acrylic Risers

Masp

Aside from our favorite auction site, can anyone please recommend a good site, or store for buying acrylic risers? I’m looking for longer ones around 12 inches in length. Height so they stack. 

Oh, Ok have you looked at companies that sale acrylic products for shop fittings.  Also I seen them called nail polish stands.  Sorry not much help. 

• I found this Informative 1

You definitely helped,  I can do a different search online with the info you’re telling me now     . Thank you Bobby

Years ago when Natural Wonders ( a chain store that was open in malls and sold rocks, fossils, telescopes, etc.) my wife went in when they were closing down and bought me a lot of there plastic and wood risers for 25 cents each. I use them for fossil displays and they work great.

5 hours ago, facehugger said:

I like acrylic displays, but they tend to get scratched up by specimens or time.

I’m only going to be putting light weight display frames on them that I don’t plan on moving much so hopefully they’ll still do the trick. 

4 hours ago, Nimravis said:

Years ago when Natural Wonders ( a chain store that was open in malls and sold rocks, fossils, telescopes, etc.) my wife went in when they were closing down and bought me a lot of there plastic and wood risers for 25 cents each. I use them for fossil displays and they work great.

Wow now that’s a deal I wish I had now! That’s awesome!

I get mine from Diaso for $2 each

Looking forward to meeting my fellow Singaporean collectors! Do PM me if you are a Singaporean, or an overseas fossil-collector coming here for a holiday!