Reminds me of an Enchodus tooth...

-Christian

gigantoraptor

Enchodus libycus fang.

Tidgy's Dad

Nice find! :)

A bonus. 

rebu

Thank you guys, people on this forum are amazing. Took less than an hour and tooth is identified, can't wait when I will be able to contribute something so far I am just full of questions. Maybe one day :)

rebu
2 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Nice find! :)

A bonus. 

Thanks, maybe not rare but I was excited like a kid :D 

KimTexan
6 minutes ago, rebu said:

Thanks, maybe not rare but I was excited like a kid :D 

I get that way all the time when I find cool stuff.

digit
1 hour ago, rebu said:

Thank you guys, people on this forum are amazing. Took less than an hour and tooth is identified, can't wait when I will be able to contribute something so far I am just full of questions. Maybe one day :)

TFF has a diverse but also deep knowledge on a range of fossil topics and our members love sharing this accumulated knowledge for everybody's mutual enlightenment. Members full of questions are what make this forum humm so do not hesitate to post and help add to the collective information stored on this forum. One day you'll see your chance to return some of your accumulated knowledge back into the forum. ;)

BTW: I love the beach concretions in your avatar photo. I'm assuming they are the Moeraki Boulders mudstone concretions from the Otago area of New Zealand.

Cheers.

-Ken

rebu
53 minutes ago, digit said:

TFF has a diverse but also deep knowledge on a range of fossil topics and our members love sharing this accumulated knowledge for everybody's mutual enlightenment. Members full of questions are what make this forum humm so do not hesitate to post and help add to the collective information stored on this forum. One day you'll see your chance to return some of your accumulated knowledge back into the forum. ;)

BTW: I love the beach concretions in your avatar photo. I'm assuming they are the Moeraki Boulders mudstone concretions from the Otago area of New Zealand.

Cheers.

-Ken

Thank you Ken and yes you are right they are the Moeraki Boulders. Visited NZ last November, what a beautiful country. 

digit

'Tis the land of hobbits. :)

Cheers.

-Ken