Australian Graptolites for Trade

Dan 1000

G'day everyone!

I have some beautfiul graptolites from Australia that need a new home. They are middle Ordovician in age and come from Spring Gully, Bendigo Victoria. The small ball shaped graptolites are phyllograptus typus? and there is some unidentified graptolites in the middle on the bottom and to the top right there is a small juvenile Tshallograptus tridens. I am happy to trade all of these graptolites for some other graptolites and maybe some trilobite material?

Thanks,

Dan

DSCN4674.thumb.JPG.b1f3627f5fe22b6cc01d4cd43f451422.JPG

DSCN4677.thumb.JPG.f72731896f6a11926d295e13a003d99b.JPG

DSCN4675.thumb.JPG.16d0581410d94470caf692ca620fbba4.JPG

DSCN4678.thumb.JPG.7377473dfc4f9b9d52b3f63e843c6546.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

Wish I had some trilo or graptolite material I could spare, but the scarcity of grapto's in my collection is a big reason why I'd be interested in these!

6 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

Wish I had some trilo or graptolite material I could spare, but the scarcity of grapto's in my collection is a big reason why I'd be interested in these!

If you want graptolites, PM me and I can send you the picture of the slab I have :) - it was too big for DanKurek. 

@DanKurek do you have any Aussie plant material?

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

22 minutes ago, DanKurek said:

@Jesuslover340 G'day!

I do have a large slab of glossopteris from Dunedoo and some cinnamon leaves from Bacchus Marsh I could be happy to trade

I have Glossopteris from Dunedoo as well, but worth a look at the cinnamon leaves if you'd send me a pm when you can :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19