JUSTINSVT26

Help identify!

JUSTINSVT26

Ive been trying to find where to post my pictures to have this fossil i found identified. Ive been searching for the fossil id section for 30 min. So im just going to try posting it here. Im sorry if that is wrong. 25 years ago a strange rock/ fossil was found on my parents property during some excavation. Not near any known river or water source.  I rediscovered it today in a box in my attic because i'm moving. I cannot identify exactly what it is and i was hoping somebody could help tell me what it is. I have never shown it to anybody because i didn't think much of it. It was found in Fairfield county, Connecticut.

20190212_142950.jpg

JUSTINSVT26

It only let me post one picture. Ugh. 

20190212_143112.jpg

JUSTINSVT26

Another 

20190212_143028.jpg

Herb

concretion

Rockwood

There is a slight chance that it is a poorly preserved fossil. I can imagine it being a sponge or even a crinoid caylx.

I doubt there is really enough evidence to contradict the concretion idea with any certainty though.

Plax

Cavity left behind from some sort of fossil I think. Hard to imagine what the cast would look like from this mold.

Herb could be right that a concretion fell out of this cavity of course. that weird pucker seems bio though.