Shark jaw attempt

rebu

6 hours ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Post a video. It will be good reference material for anyone contemplating a similar discussion.:hearty-laugh:

:hearty-laugh:

On 3/4/2019 at 1:01 PM, Bobby Rico said:

What a great piece of work. Paint work sets the teeth of nicely. I will be interested in seeing it when you have display it too. Some accomplished work here.  I don’t know if my friend  @Peat Burns has seen this thread but he would enjoy it too. Thank you Bobby 

Thanks, Bobby, for the heads-up. I haven't had time to browse TFF lately. Nice work @rebu!

• I found this Informative 1

6 hours ago, Peat Burns said:

Thanks, Bobby, for the heads-up. I haven't had time to browse TFF lately. Nice work @rebu!

Thank you 

Finally monster is hanging :) if it doesn't fall off the wall during the night then I am quite happy with it, if it does then I am moving :) It's casting cool shadow on the wall 

20190309_180749.jpg

20190309_180703.jpg

20190309_180629.jpg

• I found this Informative 6

Looks great indeed. It has inspired me and I think the shadow has also reminded me I need also to watch “Jaws” again soon . :) nice display with your book and vertebrae. 

Edited by Bobby Rico

1 hour ago, Bobby Rico said:

Looks great indeed. It has inspired me and I think the shadow has also reminded me I need also to watch “Jaws” again soon . :) nice display with your book and vertebrae. 

Thank you :) Yes, I watched "Jaws" again recently as well :D

Well done, and nicely mounted! And very good that it is sits in your home in a nice context with your prep as opposed to functioning as a mailbox to frighten any postal carrier who would risk putting an arm between those mighty jaws! :D 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

10 minutes ago, Kane said:

Well done, and nicely mounted! And very good that it is sits in your home in a nice context with your prep as opposed to functioning as a mailbox to frighten any postal carrier who would risk putting an arm between those mighty jaws! :D 

Thanks :) That is such a cool idea, I said I will never make something like that again but I think you just changed my mind. :muahaha: