Requiring Jurassic vertebrae paleontologist

Haravex

The title is rather self explanatory looking for a contact, someone in an institution such as museum or university who has some specialty in vertebrae paleontology from the Jurassic era.

Any help is greatly appreciated I Have already contacted Joseph Sertich from the Denver museum of science but have received nothing back (nearly a month ago) and the possibility he is away on a field expedition currently and might not be back for some time.

Thanks as always Matt

• I found this Informative 1

Thank you dinoguy I ask because I have fossils in my possession that do not fit any sauropod material and come from the tiougguit formation of Morocco which is jurassic in era.

• I found this Informative 1

11 hours ago, Haravex said:

Thank you dinoguy I ask because I have fossils in my possession that do not fit any sauropod material and come from the tiougguit formation of Morocco which is jurassic in era.

Sounds interesting, hopefully you can find out some answers :)

Here is a paper on a Jurassic sauropod from Morocco. One of the authors has contact info here is a screen shot of it.  She might be interested in hearing about your material since its in area where she's somewhat familar with.

Screenshot_20190218-042214.thumb.jpg.c98a4b5515d66f6a850387cf67e9d792.jpg

• I found this Informative 5

I personally know a paleontologist who studied jurrasic dinosaurs for many years (mostly from Morrison fm, USA though). He is very open to share his knowledge with private collectors. 

If you have a specific question / ID problem I can ask his opinion when I meet him next time.

• I found this Informative 2

Thanks troodon I will contact her today and flx I will take you up on this offer I will send pictures via pm towards the end of the week when they are prepped up a bit more.