Peat Burns

14 hours ago, thebluecatapilla said:

Very nice piece! It is evident that lots of thought and work went into making it, and I'm sure she will love it!

Do you take commissions ;)

Thank you very much.  I received a hand-written letter from her, and she loves it. Has it hanging on her wall next to the itemized description I provided that she had framed.

Unfortunately, I'm so busy with my real job, I don't have time to produce many such things - mainly by necessity when I need to come up with a unique gift:)

On 4/10/2019 at 9:59 PM, Peat Burns said:

Thank you very much.  I received a hand-written letter from her, and she loves it. Has it hanging on her wall next to the itemized description I provided that she had framed.

Unfortunately, I'm so busy with my real job, I don't have time to produce many such things - mainly by necessity when I need to come up with a unique gift:)

Well i'm very happy she likes it so much!

Ah well, work does have that nasty habit of getting in the way of our hobbies, doesn't it....:shakehead:

• I found this Informative 1

• 3 months later...

This is priceless. I have to add my comment to the multiple ones you got for such a beautiful piece of art you made, inventive folk art.

2 hours ago, middletown said:

This is priceless. I have to add my comment to the multiple ones you got for such a beautiful piece of art you made, inventive folk art.

Thank you very much.  The best part was the joy it provided for the Sister to whom I gave it.  But I think I'll make another for myself :)

Creative and well done, Tony! A wonderful gift.

Start the day with a smile and get it over with.

18 hours ago, Pagurus said:

Creative and well done, Tony! A wonderful gift.

Thank you :)