Seeking some scientific information about Judith River dromaeosaurids

fossilsonwheels

I was hoping somebody on TFF might be able to point me in the direction of any scientific papers, research or information that members here might have put together regarding dromaeosaurid theropods from the Judith River formation. This is not really about identifying any teeth, though I do have one from that formation. I am starting to do my research for the education program and am looking for scientific information.

From what I can gather, there is a possible Saurornitholestes species and of course the dinosaur I have seen referred to as Julieraptor, which is a interesting story all on its own. I have also seen Dromaeosaurus listed from that formation. I would like to sort out what is known and unknown from the formation and the best way to present our "raptor" tooth to the kids.

Any help links or suggestions as to where I might find more information on this would be much appreciated :)

7 hours ago, Troodon said:

General background on Judith R 

http://digitallibrary.amnh.org/handle/2246/109

Not much is described from the JRF of Montana.  From the Dromie side Dromaeosaurus albertensis and Zapsalis abradens that are described.  Saurornitholestes exists since I have teeth identical to the described ones from Alberta.

Thank you @Troodon . That is a really helpful link. I have not read it all but I will this evening. I am pretty sure my tooth is a Saurornitholestes as well.