Georgia (country)

rebu

In May I will be visiting the country of Georgia and I will like to look for some fossils while I am there. Is here anyone who has been to this country or have some information about fossils over there? I will visit the museum of natural history in Tbilisi which looks interesting but I can't find any info about fossil hunting over there. I will be traveling through most of the country and it will be great to bring back some souvenir like that for my collection.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2019 at 7:06 AM, rebu said:

In May I will be visiting the country of Georgia and I will like to look for some fossils while I am there. Is here anyone who has been to this country or have some information about fossils over there? I will visit the museum of natural history in Tbilisi which looks interesting but I can't find any info about fossil hunting over there. I will be traveling through most of the country and it will be great to bring back some souvenir like that for my collection.

Good luck. :)

I have been to Tbilisi, it's a very beautiful place, but I didn't do any fossil hunting.

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

5 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Good luck. :)

I have been to Tbilisi, it's a very beautiful place, but I didn't do any fossil hunting.

Thanks, this will be my first time in Georgia and I am looking forward to it. It's a beautiful country. I will ask the locals over there about fossils, can't find any info on the net.