Plant fossils?

Jesuslover340

Tentatively putting feelers out there for the possibility of trading for a Cooksonia plant fossil and/or rhynie chert plant fossil material. I may be up for considering other plant material, but those are the main two I'm after. I have a little bit of everything except for invertebrates or dinosaur material (though I do have a little bit of fossil plant material from the Jurassic), so feel free to shoot me a pm and we can discuss things further. Thanks!

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

I have some Carboniferous plants now :), if they are of interest to you. PM me, if you want to see some of the specimens I can trade.

12 hours ago, Fossil-Hound said:

Pictures please

The way I understand is that Skye is looking for something for very specific (in this case Cooksonia/rhynie chert plant fossils). In exchange she can give a wide array of different things, and the person that can offer her the plant fossils will get to say what kind of stuff they're most interested, and Skye just sends pictures of the stuff from that area she has to offer. So she's not gonna post pictures of the plant fossils as that's what she's looking for; nor will she post pictures of all the different stuff she has to offer on this thread as it would cause too much clutter. 

Pretty much, if you have the plant fossils she's looking for (and are willing to trade them obviously), send her images of that, and if she's interested then you'll get to say something like "I like shark teeth/mammal bones/shells/etc best", and she'll send you pictures of the fossils of that category she has available. 

So, if you have what she's looking for, then send her a message, otherwise just pass on this topic :) 

Max Derème

"I feel an echo of the lightning each time I find a fossil. [...] That is why I am a hunter: to feel that bolt of lightning every day."

- Mary Anning >< Remarkable Creatures, Tracy Chevalier

Instagram: @world_of_fossils

19 hours ago, Max-fossils said:

The way I understand is that Skye is looking for something for very specific (in this case Cooksonia/rhynie chert plant fossils). In exchange she can give a wide array of different things, and the person that can offer her the plant fossils will get to say what kind of stuff they're most interested, and Skye just sends pictures of the stuff from that area she has to offer. So she's not gonna post pictures of the plant fossils as that's what she's looking for; nor will she post pictures of all the different stuff she has to offer on this thread as it would cause too much clutter. 

Pretty much, if you have the plant fossils she's looking for (and are willing to trade them obviously), send her images of that, and if she's interested then you'll get to say something like "I like shark teeth/mammal bones/shells/etc best", and she'll send you pictures of the fossils of that category she has available. 

So, if you have what she's looking for, then send her a message, otherwise just pass on this topic :) 

You hit the nail on the head! As said, I have a bit of everything; to post photos would most certainly clutter this topic and would be best reserved for personal pms, as I can then assess exactly what the other person might be after and selectively take photos of appropriate specimens. Apologies for not responding @Kasia sooner-I've been busy enrolling into university here, but I have messaged you since. Thanks :)

"Let us therefore follow after the things which make for peace, and things wherewith one may edify another."
-Romans 14:19

1 hour ago, Jesuslover340 said:

but I have messaged you since. Thanks :)

Hmmm, I haven't received any message - the last one in the exchange of emails between us is mine :(