How does this therapod claw look?

Pterygotus

I saw this therapod claw for sale from the Tegana formation, Morocco. Does any one know what it could be and if it could be a juvenile? 

26B43E3D-D953-422C-A240-6F2AD1A7984B.jpeg

675726C3-B839-4CE9-AE8A-14BC9FF78002.jpeg

Size would be important for any question of it being from a juvenile. I don't know much about therapod claws but I am always leery of items that come from Morocco with suspicious amounts of "matrix" left on certain areas. As ill-informed as that opinion is, it still raises questions for me as the rest of the piece is pretty clean.

Let's see what our members who can talk more authoritatively about this piece say. @Tidgy's Dad @Troodon

Cheers.

-Ken

• I found this Informative 2

First the use of Tegana Formation by the seller is incorrect it's the Kem Kem beds which has two principal dinosaur units Ifezouane Formation and Aoufous Formation.  

With the proximal end of the Claw missing it's difficult to make a proper assessment but I would lean toward this being reptlian.

• I found this Informative 4

Hi

I have no experience with claws but I see a repaired crack but it does not include the matrix over it. Also the groove looks odd to me. Just an observation as I am no expert.

• I found this Informative 1

Never ask a starfish for directions

Not my area at all, but the use of the 'Tegana Formation' as part of the Kem Kem is quite a common thing. 

The thing looks a bit nondescript to me.  

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png