I need help with an ID on these teeth

Maxsg

I finally found my first creek spot all on my own using maps. I recognize some of these teeth but the Hemis look a little different from what Im used to finding. Also are the tooth chunks from Megaladon teeth because if so then am I in the right spot to find full Megaladon teeth? Oh and i found this other odd fossil that Im pretty sure is a piece of alligator armor.

fossil04.thumb.jpg.4706735697aa74668abfd0079b9041a0.jpgfossil05.thumb.jpg.a7e4262d19eeb7153ba89c45d4c201f4.jpgfossil08.thumb.jpg.789f0a08f4161d3ac89932c4f50eb138.jpgfossil02.thumb.jpg.7fd91106cc1f7f788afe7bf8f2f4d6d6.jpg

Welcome to TFF from another Florida hunter.. It is a good place to add knowledge and share insights.

1st Photo -- 2 Meg Fragments at top, then Bull, Hemi, Hemi

2nd photo -- Hemi, tiger, may be Meg or Bull,

3rd photo -- Meg Fragments

4th photo -- Mastodon

Yes, if you find Meg fragments, there are (or at least one time were) complete Megalodon teeth in that location.

• I found this Informative 3

The White Queen  ".... in her youth she could believe "six impossible things before breakfast"

So how do you determine that its mastodon enamel? Also I'm going back to my spot tomorrow and hopefully I will find my first full meg. Even if its is small I will be happy.