The Amateur Paleontologist

This is really cool, Eric :) Very informative stuff! Hope you and your team manage to ID those 'mysterious' eggs :D 

-Christian

WhodamanHD

Nice job! T’was a treat to learn a bit more about your ongoing research. 

Troodon

Well done and it's a great site with super guests to get info out to us collectors..  Very informative.   Thanks.

Hey question, what is harder to ID those eggs or for someone to properly pronounce your last name :D

TyBoy

Excellent thanks for letting ne know about this site.

CBchiefski
5 hours ago, The Amateur Paleontologist said:

This is really cool, Eric :) Very informative stuff! Hope you and your team manage to ID those 'mysterious' eggs :D 

-Christian

Thank you, and trying but mother nature gave us quite the puzzle with this one haha.

4 hours ago, WhodamanHD said:

Nice job! T’was a treat to learn a bit more about your ongoing research. 

Thanks, indeed it is a nice way to quickly go over the key points.

3 hours ago, Troodon said:

Well done and it's a great site with super guests to get info out to us collectors..  Very informative.   Thanks.

Hey question, what is harder to ID those eggs or for someone to properly pronounce your last name :D

Yes, their website is wonderful especially the worldwide map of dinosaur museums. Well, it took me till 2nd grade to be able to spell my last name, I was around 8 years old when I finally could and have been seriously working on eggs 7 years now... haha. The pronunciation is not too bad, my username here is essentially the phonetic spelling, the actual spelling is truly a pain, however, I like to think it is a good name for a scientist. Now the paper's author and the dino name can both be over a dozen letters! Those words and names with slavic origins are indeed something else.

Dziękuję Ci!

2 hours ago, TyBoy said:

Excellent thanks for letting ne know about this site.

Of course, am glad I can share a great resource with the forum. 

Tidgy's Dad

Excellent! :)

Very interesting and thank you for tagging me, very kind. :)

bcfossilcollector

Fascinating discussion. Your account of the excavation and analysis of these incredible fossil eggs is engrossing to say the least. It is so remarkable when considering the vast amount of time and the geological forces inherent in the same that biological components like eggs could have fossilized at all. Please, as your time allows, keep us posted as to your ongoing research in this fascinating endeavour!

CBchiefski
16 hours ago, Tidgy's Dad said:

Excellent! :)

Very interesting and thank you for tagging me, very kind. :)

Thanks and yes, happy to share!

14 hours ago, bcfossilcollector said:

Fascinating discussion. Your account of the excavation and analysis of these incredible fossil eggs is engrossing to say the least. It is so remarkable when considering the vast amount of time and the geological forces inherent in the same that biological components like eggs could have fossilized at all. Please, as your time allows, keep us posted as to your ongoing research in this fascinating endeavour!

Thank you! Am glad to hear I was able to convey many of my desired key points. Indeed, it is amazing that any fossilized eggs are found, even after considering their rarity. I will try to post and give updates as often as I can.

HamptonsDoc

Great talk, thanks for the link!  I've listened to some other podcasts from those guys while at the gym, they're great!

Pemphix

Nice Job !

Thanks for tagging me !:dinothumb:

CBchiefski
20 hours ago, HamptonsDoc said:

Great talk, thanks for the link!  I've listened to some other podcasts from those guys while at the gym, they're great!

Thanks, am happy to share. Indeed they are great, which is partly why I decided to promote them.

18 hours ago, Pemphix said:

Nice Job !

Thanks for tagging me !:dinothumb:

Thank you and of course.