A few months ago we purchased a T-Rex tooth from TFF member @Troodon and he also gave us a super nice Nano tooth. I never got his permission to mention that sale or the gift so I get that anonymous. That is our only T-Rex material and it was also the first fossil donation to our program from a Fossil Forum member. Those teeth really helped us get started becasue it allowed us to use our small budget to fill in other parts of the dinosaur program around having T-Rex stuff. We owe him a huge thank you for that and I wanted to share this on the forum.

Well we now have another gigantic THANK YOU to give Frank. I arrived home from work yesterday to find a package from him and it was beautiful dinosaur fossils and some additional non dinosaur Hell Creek material. There were some fantastic fossils in that box and he helped us really strengthen not only the Hell Creek part of dino program but also our African dinosaur section as well.

I say this in most of our posts now because it is true. We could not do what we are doing without the support of The Fossil Forum and the members here. @Troodon shares his knowledge and his identification skills with everybody here and that has been invaluable to me. Our dinosaur program is heavily influenced by the knowledge I have gotten from him and bolstered by his generous donations.

Thank you Troodon and all of TFF members who donate fossils, share the knowledge and offer encouragement. We really could not do this without you :)

The box o' dinos.....

Thescelosaurus fossils (toe bone, vert, two teeth), a beautiful Ceratopsian tooth from HC, an Edmontosaurus tendon, some awesome HC croc teeth, an R.isosceles tooth, a really nice Spino tooth, an abelisaurid tooth,a beautiful Titanosaur indet tooth, and a Ornithomimid toe bone (possibly a juvie Struthiomimus).

20190301_181322.jpg

• I found this Informative 6

Appreciate your comments but my job is easy and you are the one that deserves the pat on the back for what you are doing with this program.   The children that you touch will be much better served and my be future paleontologist...hopefully trying to solve the mysteries of the Kem Kem :D

• I found this Informative 6

56 minutes ago, Troodon said:

Appreciate your comments but my job is easy and you are the one that deserves the pat on the back for what you are doing with this program.   The children that you touch will be much better served and my be future paleontologist...hopefully trying to solve the mysteries of the Kem Kem :D

I think that with your generosity, you most certainly deserve a pat on the back as well! Way to go!:dinothumb:

• I found this Informative 2

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

There are some on here that stand out more than others. A big thank you to those of you that don’t care about dollar value or any business aspect of this incredible hobby and just want to spread the knowledge and passion of fossils in general to everyone that is willing to listen and more importantly our youth. The more young people we can get involved and interested into this amazing field, the better off we will all be knowing that they will continue the exploration and the search for answers about our planets past. So every time we go that little extra mile and help out a classroom or an after school program with donations like these particular people did, it makes a much larger impact than you would ever imagine. So once again, thank you!

• I found this Informative 2

On 3/2/2019 at 10:58 AM, Troodon said:

I appreciate the kind words @Troodon . I do hope we get very excited about fossils and dinosaurs. There are a lot of discoveries to be made in the future and those kids are the future. I will be sure to tell the kids to get crackin on solving the mysteries of the Kem Kem lol

23 hours ago, Darktooth said:

I think that with your generosity, you most certainly deserve a pat on the back as well! Way to go!:dinothumb:

Thank you very much. I appreciate the pat on the back !

38 minutes ago, SULLY said:

There are some on here that stand out more than others. A big thank you to those of you that don’t care about dollar value or any business aspect of this incredible hobby and just want to spread the knowledge and passion of fossils in general to everyone that is willing to listen and more importantly our youth. The more young people we can get involved and interested into this amazing field, the better off we will all be knowing that they will continue the exploration and the search for answers about our planets past. So every time we go that little extra mile and help out a classroom or an after school program with donations like these particular people did, it makes a much larger impact than you would ever imagine. So once again, thank you!

I agree with you 100%. I think now is the time to get kids interested in this and get them excited about the future of fossil discoveries. The Fossil Forum members have shown us so much kindness and been so generous. We will make every effort to honor that by getting fossils in to the hands of kids and doing our best to bring these education programs to as many kids as we can. Thank you very much.