Found bunch of fossils Nebraska panhandle So much variety any comments appreciated

Brian Roland

I saw your message. I agree with JPC. Some times rocks look like things we think they might be. I would look up fossils found in the area that you hunted and compare them to your finds to see the difference. These just look like rocks...though they're still neat looking and worthy of a rock garden.

• I found this Informative 1

...I'm back.

I would say that but at the same time at this farm a 70 year old man collected rocks his whole life from around the world and brought them here he loved copralite and there is a bunch out here I wouldn't call them fossils but poop fossils is still a type of fossils and im sure they didn't all come from this farm jus like out front there is a giant lumpy Boulder made up of 1 inch balls not sure what it is kinda looks like coral not sure if I post it can u tell me what it is I'd appreciate it and what makes copralite copralite exactly thanks for your comments they are asorbed and appreciated trying to spread my knowledge

Sorry, but I see no coprolites pictured here at all.  :( 

Tim    -  VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM  --- APRIL - 2015  

John Muir ~ ~ ~ ~   ><))))( *>  About Me      

All I see is rocks with interesting shapes. It would help us to better understand what you're saying if you could at least use periods and capital letters.

• I found this Informative 1

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/