Paulding species list

hobbitfeet

I recently was in Ohio for a short trip for business.  Along the way I stopped at the Paulding fossil site.  This had been on my fossil bucket list for a while.  I was only there for about two hours.  I was finding nice big brachs and horn corals, as well as some nice pieces of trilobites when I was getting ready to leave and I found a large, perfect complete enrolled Phacops.  I might post some before and after pictures when I finish cleaning it up.  Anyway my reason for this post is that I'm asking if anyone has a link to a website or knows of some other resource that shows the different taxa that can be found in this formation so that I don't have to take a bunch of pictures, post them, wait for people to respond... 

Funny thing is I think I left a small container of fossils I found behind at the site.  But I still have about 5lbs of fossils that made it home, so I'm just writing it off as an offering to the fossil gods.

Thanks for the lead on the species list.  I have a slight recollection of seeing this list whilst researching the site but I was hoping for something more like a visual guide to possible species found there, at least of the more common finds.

19 minutes ago, hobbitfeet said:

Thanks for the lead on the species list.  I have a slight recollection of seeing this list whilst researching the site but I was hoping for something more like a visual guide to possible species found there, at least of the more common finds

Yes, then your best bet is probably the site @Kane posted (short of having the SIlica Fm book).