A True Classic

Roz

I could only stand about 10 minutes of it. I have to get back out to a rock pit I know and start collecting. I never realized all the awesome fossils I was just passing by thinking they were nothing more than just rocks!!! :blink:

For one species to mourn the death of another is a new thing under the sun.
-Aldo Leopold

just to clear things up, not everyone in utah is as wacked out as that guy. i could only get through about 2 minutes of the video. you could say that i lost interest when he spelled paleontologist wrong in the first 30 seconds of the video. on a positive note, i think i have a fossil sea dragon in my backyard!!!

brock

Oh! Perhaps this guy is the one that found the petrified human brain! I better think that it is just HIS brain that become fossilized! Listen the explanation, it is just a

nonsense!post-62-1204194639.gif

We should have a contest and see how long anyone can watch his video, the extremely annoying video effects are enough to disturb you.

We should have a contest and see how long anyone can watch his video, the extremely annoying video effects are enough to disturb you.

I did 12 minutes...i think I am the winner so far...

You beat me I got in about 9 then my wife made me shut it off :lol:

You wife is an angel for letting you go for 9 minutes...I was only able to do 12 because I am divorced)

Utter nonsense. You should see his website, with all the photos of his "find." It's very, very sad. Look at all the painstaking detail and effort he's gone to! It really makes me feel sorry for him...

Link

I dont get it. Is he trying to scam people? Is he doing this in jest? Or does he actually believe he found a "sea dragon"?

I have one thing to say to this guy, "Hey you . . . out of the gene pool!" I lasted less than two minutes and I think I lost several IQ points in the process.

Holy Cow!!!! I'm going to hear the Jurassic Park theme in my head all night now!

I don't think I've ever seen a guy in more need of a girlfriend.

I dont get it. Is he trying to scam people? Is he doing this in jest? Or does he actually believe he found a "sea dragon"?

He probably wants fame or more likely attention from as many people as possible. I doubt that he believes he found something. In his video there is too much of the video/animation effects rather than just relevant info, which shows he is just trying to make a bigger impression. If he believed the dragon thing were for real, it would be impressive enough, there would be no need to emphasize it with cheap video effects.

Some people will really go out of their way to draw attention.