A True Classic

Roz

Guest solius symbiosus

^I don't know, I think he actually believes it. As a measure of his ignorance, I found a quote from him:

In Utah, we have this ancient seashore; it once was the Pacific Ocean, ... All that's left is the Great Salt Lake.

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :Bonk: :Cave Man: :ahah3:

"Turn the fear of the unknown into the excitment of possibility!"

We dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

Guest N.AL.hunter

I just saw this one this morning. Oh my god!! Those of you that watched more than a couple of minutes, you have stronger stomachs than I do. Really sad, he wants it to be true. 540 million year old dragons, petrified human brains, fossil bird conglomerates, ... what's next? Or am I just stupid for asking?

I just saw this one this morning. Oh my god!! Those of you that watched more than a couple of minutes, you have stronger stomachs than I do. Really sad, he wants it to be true. 540 million year old dragons, petrified human brains, fossil bird conglomerates, ... what's next? Or am I just stupid for asking?

Yes! I am still the winner for watching 12 minutes!

Yes! I am still the winner for watching 12 minutes!
Are you really? Or are you just the biggest loser... for losing that much of your life to this nonsense. xD

In this, we're all losers, I think. :rolleyes:

Are you really? Or are you just the biggest loser... for losing that much of your life to this nonsense. xD

In this, we're all losers, I think. :rolleyes:

I think i am both. I appear to be the winner of the biggest loser contest.

• 1 month later...

well it looks like he has a mighty fine rock quarry on his hands. Not really sure of the relavence of the shark's teeth he has for comparison. Looks like he is trying to say the pointy rock thingys look like the shark's teeth, which is impressive in itself due to the fact that he calls them advanced marine reptiles. Atleast I got a good chuckle out of it. I'll have to wait til I am home from work tomorrow to watch the vid.

Poor lad! I`ve seen it a couple of minutes again (noway!) and I realise, that perhaps he is destroying an archaeological find.Haven`t you see some rounded stones placed in a row? They look like some type of ¿hood?(Aboriginal) I`ve been excavating some sites ( with expert archaeologists,not this tipe of persons!)for all around spanish museums,and they look much like it...

So, if you know were is this strange guy,try to stop him and call a museum... :o

I know some one just like him, His name was Fuzzy and he lived under a bridge some where in southern Alberta.

Now you have me wounder where he may be and will I sleep tonight.

I watched for about 9 min. but I was on a long distint phone call, did this still count??

grampa dino.

http://www.hszoria.com/

His drawings are the best, they are the type that I would expect from a schizophrenic. I have met a few collectors like this in the field. They get you excited or at least interested with their semi-coherent ramblings when you first meet them, then they pull their "finds" out of their pockets and you are left to find a way to get out of the conversation as quickly as possible!

---Wie Wasser schleift den Stein, wir steigen und fallen---

• 4 weeks later...
Is it just me or does he look and sound like a gay hippie that smoked a little too much crack cocaine??

...not that there's anything wrong with that (except the cocaine part).

"There has been an alarming increase in the number of things I know nothing about." - Ashleigh Ellwood Brilliant

“Try to learn something about everything and everything about something.” - Thomas Henry Huxley

>Paleontology is an evolving science.

>May your wonders never cease!

I'll tolerate the hippie part, but I must draw the line there.

Grüße,

Daniel A. Wöhr aus Südtexas

"To the motivated go the spoils."