Can some one tell me if this is nice Spinosaurus tooth? It has been repaired at the tip. Is the repair a big deal? It is a little over 4"  

Spinosaurus tooth front.JPG

Spino back.JPG

It's a decent Spinosaurid tooth from the Kem Kem beds with a little repair and maybe some filling at the rooth. I don't see the tip repair and if I enlarge the pic it becomes too blurry.

There are two Spinosaurids described in the Kem Kem beds so it's either Spinosaurus aegyptiacus or Sigilmassasaurus brevicollis. Best way to label it is Spinosaurid indet.

If you can ask the seller for a more clear picture of the tip to see if it's a repair or crack fill.

The seller doesn’t have time to get a close up picture of the repaired area so I decided to pass on this one. 

5 hours ago, rodneyp said:

The seller doesn’t have time to get a close up picture of the repaired area so I decided to pass on this one. 

I agree it take 5 minutes to take a photo . As you are a potential customer. I don’t think it is good to tell you they have not got the time to help.

I personally don’t mind fossil that have been glued nicely but I am not so keen on large amounts of restoration unless it done by professional restorers . Both reflects in the prize. I think if you want to get a nice tooth and for a good price, the key is not to rush into purchase. Keep post on the forum. :dinothumb: