caldigger

Sara: The World Traveling Ceratopsian

Bobby Rico
On 24/09/2020 at 3:21 PM, Kasia said:

pretty and shiny ammo from UK (from

Nice I remember finding that ammonite along with a few other bits . You have really shown Sara a wonderful time. The spread

put on for Sara looked delicious. Can I ask what did you take for Sara’s B&B form her box of goodies?

Kasia
22 hours ago, Bobby Rico said:

Nice I remember finding that ammonite along with a few other bits . You have really shown Sara a wonderful time. The spread

put on for Sara looked delicious. Can I ask what did you take for Sara’s B&B form her box of goodies?

I took the enrolled trilo - and replaced it with 4 other fossils :) The package weighs already more than 1 kg...

Bobby Rico
10 minutes ago, Kasia said:

I took the enrolled trilo - and replaced it with 4 other fossils :) The package weighs already more than 1 kg...

That’s quite heavy for international shipping. Sara has been eating well at yours I can see. I like to see a picture of your bug, please.   :thumbsu:

Kasia
2 minutes ago, Bobby Rico said:

That’s quite heavy for international shipping. Sara has been eating well at yours I can see. I like to see a picture of your bug, please.   :thumbsu:

image.png.cf2507a3d90fe9a78e2dc2c1ba348c60.png

Bobby Rico

@Kasia That’s sweet , nice choice . Thanks 

fossilsonwheels
On 9/27/2020 at 11:36 AM, Kasia said:

As winter is getting closer, and Sara will continue her journey, they decided to give her a warm winter cap - Sara was really surprised, but she immediately tried it on

image.png.844bf55e8ea8c69e6fc7f3586f923b58.png

It is so nice to see Sara enjoying her trip !!!  I love the hat

Monica

Fantastic job hosting Sara, @Kasia!!!

Max-fossils

Wow @Kasia, that seems like an incredibly successful haul of bones! Well done! 

And I'm glad to see that Sara has had such a fantastic time too!

Tidgy's Dad

Virtual Fossil Collecting! 

Wonderful! :)

Tidgy's Dad

Sorry to hear you've been a bit under the weather, Mike. In more ways than one, it seems.:commiserate:

Hope you and Sara have a fun day tomorrow. 

Bobby Rico
15 hours ago, Pagurus said:

was a beautiful day to be outdoors, and I'm grateful to Sara for the excuse.

To end the day, I did give Sara permission to roam around in a giant oyster, Crassostrea titan,  sent to me by Doren,  caldigger. Sigh.

I would have liked to see inside the mine but it probably is a very dangerous place now but I enjoyed reading the nostalgia that Sara has prompted with her visit to you. 

I never thought about  Sara’s visit as been a emotional time too but it must be. I liked seeing your Crassostrea titan a pretty cool fossil as well . I said it before (sorry) but I think it really good to enjoy and to share in the moment  on the forum the kindness that Doren gave to you/us .  

Have a nice weekend Bobby 

BTW I have not forgotten about sending you a little thank you for the great gifts you sent me a few months ago. Mrs R made you a little something I just need to add to it. I will get it to you for Christmas. We been busy and keeping a roof over our heads by making reusable face masks . We made about 650 and they are as fun as they can be.

Bobby Rico
7 minutes ago, Pagurus said:

Thank you, Bobby. I would enjoy seeing a picture of one of those fun masks. Sara is a gift of Doren's that keeps on giving. Sara, and the forum in general of course, keeps showing us just how small our world really is. We're lucky to be here.

I add a couple of masks into your Christmas box from the Rico’s if you like. We are lucky indeed. 

9A672483-1405-44B9-A381-FEED26DEFA30.jpeg

DAE419EF-7CFB-49EA-8273-1B21F5017EDA.jpeg

Bobby Rico
53 minutes ago, Pagurus said:

Yesterday, following in the footsteps of her Jurassic cousins, Sara led us on a tour of Dinosaur Footprints Reservation, in Holyoke, Massachusetts. Eubrontes, Grallator,

Looks like a beautiful place. Nice autumn colours in the picture with train line. I love to see them tracks really cool. Cheers Bobby 

Kasia

Beautiful places and scenery - I do envy you such pretty autumn weather and I'm glad Sara continues to visit more exciting spots :thumbsu:

Ludwigia
7 hours ago, Pagurus said:

BON VOYAGE, SARA !

Have a good trip up north!

PS. The link to the list is now buried somewhere in all these pages and it's somewhat tedious to find it again. Could someone please post it again here. Maybe it would also make sense to repost it each time she moves on?

Bobby Rico
49 minutes ago, Ludwigia said:

Have a good trip up north!

PS. The link to the list is now buried somewhere in all these pages and it's somewhat tedious to find it again. Could someone please post it again here. Maybe it would also make sense to repost it each time she moves on?

https://flask.io/Vo8Y4p1Bspho 

is this the right link :thumbsu: