Hey everyone,

A few days ago I finally got back out to Bayfront Park. According to the local forecast, it was going to be a cloudy day, but there was enough space in the sky during the sunrise for the sun to peek through and create a marvelous display of colors. I always love the scenery at Brownies, and that day was especially beautiful. The tide was relatively low when I arrived, but since I got there just after peak low tide, the water was rising for the entire time I was there, and it rose much faster than I would've liked. I didn't find any big teeth, but overall still had a great day collecting. I hope you enjoy my YouTube video of the hunt, embedded below. If you haven't already done so, please subscribe to my channel, leave a like on the video, and drop a comment as well to let me know what you thought! Thanks for the support! With the weather starting to finally warm up, I will hopefully be able to get out more frequently. Hoping for some low tides. Hoppe hunting!

IMG_2746.jpg

• I found this Informative 2

The Hunt for the Hemipristine continues!

~Hoppe hunting!~

Looks like you did well, Congratulations!

Dipleurawhisperer5.jpg          MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png

I like Trilo-butts and I cannot lie.

• 4 years later...

Understanding this is a very old thread. I just posted something about trying to get more info on where to go in the Calvert Cliffs area. Seems this beach or at least the park is now residence only. Would it make sense to jump in a kayak at Chesapeake beach and paddle down past the beach itself? Looking to find somewhere to go in the near future with my kids and hoping to get off the beaten path a little bit. Of course I have read and watched pretty much everything the poster has to offer and the insight gleamed is magnificent. Just trying to find out how to buy one of his hats at this point.