Dinosaur bones from Niger

Pterygotus

These are described as dinosaur bones from the niger. They are clearly vertebrae so could they belong to Suchomimus or afrovenator? The two in the first pic are between 5 and 10cm and the rest are around 15cm. Thanks in advance

3A61DBEB-C4B1-443C-9544-B7958EA72360.jpeg

F335F3EA-6BF8-421C-BD73-0CC0C0A45191.jpeg

6B84564D-921D-4388-8B2D-7FA55DFD5161.jpeg

We need more information and more pictures. You show 4 vertebrae in total, correct? We need to see more sides. Also, where in Niger do these came from? Suchomimus tenerensis is from the Elrhaz formation, together with Kryptops and Eocarcharia. Afrovenator is from the Tiourarén formation. Without the formation and more pictures I can not ID these. 

• I found this Informative 3

5 hours ago, gigantoraptor said:

We need more information and more pictures. You show 4 vertebrae in total, correct? We need to see more sides. Also, where in Niger do these came from? Suchomimus tenerensis is from the Elrhaz formation, together with Kryptops and Eocarcharia. Afrovenator is from the Tiourarén formation. Without the formation and more pictures I can not ID these. 

Agreed.  May be identifiable to a certain point if given better provenance but is a shot in the dark where it stands now.  Although, both appear to be theropod in the second picture.

• I found this Informative 1

9 hours ago, Pterygotus said:

3A61DBEB-C4B1-443C-9544-B7958EA72360.jpeg

The one on the right looks like a distal caudal vertebra. I don't think that one looks like Spinosaurid though.

• I found this Informative 1

Olof Moleman AKA Lord Trilobite