fossilsonwheels

I do not want to brag but I am going to just a little :) We did our note taking dinosaur adaptation program yesterday and it was really pretty awesome. Every kid in both classes took notes and they were among the most engaged students I have ever worked with. I already knew these kids from an earlier shark presentation so they were really pretty excited. They knew their dinosaurs but we were able to expand their knowledge and get them excited about new dinosaurs. We will be doing more these dual standard programs next year for sure.

This was also the first presentation i had done where I got to work in information about the evolution of flight that came directly from one of leading experts on this subject in the world, Jingmai O' Connor. I had the pleasure of getting some information from her via email and it paid off in the form of more accurate information. This was also the program where our tiny Avisaurus tooth made its debut and it may be the last appearance for that tooth before it goes on a journey of scientific importance in the near future. 

Our program was so good yesterday that the students want us to come back to their classroom for round three before the end of the school year !!!

• I found this Informative 2

Fantastic, appears to be a very successful program and why not boast about it.  Congrat job well done.  Future paleontologist in those classes.

4 hours ago, Troodon said:

Fantastic, appears to be a very successful program and why not boast about it.  Congrat job well done.  Future paleontologist in those classes.

I think so, they were really engaged and excited. I have been very impressed by the dino knowledge these kids have which is a great challenge for me. I have to keep studying and keep seeking new information.