Calvert Cliffs Find

MeisTravis

Over this past weekend I took a trip to the Calvert cliffs(first time going, didn’t have much luck lol). I found this piece and was gonna see if I could get some help identifying it. I found it at bay front. Not sure if it’s anything but I couldn’t find anything like it to compare it to. Let me know if any other or different pictures would help identify it. Thanks all!

D4C6D9AC-AE66-41FC-B47C-E53302288A01.jpeg

E36C2044-52C3-44C8-B904-2E8ECAF7ADC7.jpeg

E0CBD537-F096-449E-B0BD-FCFAA83B8F86.jpeg

56C8EB72-9902-4B77-9698-DDFF535EB191.jpeg

It is a heavily worn down shark tooth, probably a sand tiger.

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal

I agree with @petolithos, it looks like a partial worn lower hemi. Finding one is better than finding none. Go slow, go low, and go often and you will have luck.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.

I’m gonna have to change what I said, it is definitely a hemi lower. Lingual protuberance and root is too robust for sand tiger. Also, the lingual protuberance tilts to the side which is typical of hemi lowers.

“You must take your opponent into a deep dark forest where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one.” ― Mikhail Tal