Ludwigia

Thanks for sharing your adventures and finds. I'd love to find a complete cowshark over here someday, but they're as scarce as can be. Maybe I should take my wife with me :P

ShoreThing

@Ludwigia Thanks, I hope to have more time to post regularly. I have some strange luck that I have found a cow tooth each time I have went out...mind you they are not all complete, but still they seem to be drawn to me. Yes, definitely take the wife she will bring the luck!

Darktooth

You've been a busy beaver! Looks like the fossil Gods have been smiling down on you. Congratulations on some nice finds!

Gizmo

Very nice, congrats! :thumbsu:

Al Tahan

Looks like you had a productive little streak there! Nice work

digit

I have fond memories of hunting the Calvert Cliffs last year. Looks like you've been putting in the effort and reaping the rewards. Cow shark teeth are still on my fossil bucket list--some day...

Keep an eye on those cliffs and hunt safely--we want to see lots more pictures from your future trips. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

racerzeke

Quite a hall after just going on your first trip not too long ago! I'd take a broken meg over piles of (most) other teeth any idea. Great pics & write up and keep them coming!

ShoreThing
18 hours ago, Darktooth said:

You've been a busy beaver! Looks like the fossil Gods have been smiling down on you. Congratulations on some nice finds!

15 hours ago, Gizmo said:

Very nice, congrats! :thumbsu:

14 hours ago, Al Tahan said:

Looks like you had a productive little streak there! Nice work

14 hours ago, digit said:

I have fond memories of hunting the Calvert Cliffs last year. Looks like you've been putting in the effort and reaping the rewards. Cow shark teeth are still on my fossil bucket list--some day...

Keep an eye on those cliffs and hunt safely--we want to see lots more pictures from your future trips. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

12 hours ago, racerzeke said:

Quite a hall after just going on your first trip not too long ago! I'd take a broken meg over piles of (most) other teeth any idea. Great pics & write up and keep them coming!

Thanks guys! It was a fun and productive winter at the cliffs. I hope to have another great time when I go back down this week. Let's hope the luck is with me!

Max-fossils

Very nice finds! Love the giant bivalves especially :D 

Mark Kmiecik

Very nice finds. Keep the photos coming.