Help with ID Please

PODIGGER

Several interesting finds from the Peace River Wednesday.  I will post in pairs and hope for assistance with ID. First up are two specimens that came up on the same shovel.  Guessing at #1 as a Giant Armadillo Scute,  #2 I have no clue.  Thanks for any input.

_88I5205.jpg

_88I5206.jpg

_88I5208.jpg

_88I5209.jpg

Next a possible dolphin tooth #5?  #6 Maybe a claw? Third picture is core of #6.  #5 was split in half. 

_88I5217.jpg

_88I5218.jpg

_88I5219.jpg

Yes 1 armadillo scute, 2 unidentifiable bone.

3 is a horse molar.

Number 5 and 6 are dolphin I think,missing most of crown for 6.

On 5/10/2019 at 6:12 PM, DatFossilBoy said:

3 is a horse molar.

Nope. #3 shows signs of a camelid molar. Can't see the occlusal surface of #4 with enough detail to see what pattern there is on the chewing surface. It would help to see the pattern on the top of #4 taken outside with some bright light (and as close as you can get and still obtain a focused image). I agree with the other idenfications. @Harry Pristis may be able to help with #4 if we can get a clearer photo of the details.

Nice diversity of finds. You've got a good spot there--keep hitting it.

Cheers.

-Ken

Thank you Ken.  Will see what can be done on the photos later today.  For now, I'm heading back to the Peace River.  Pulled up 4 Meg's, many other shark teeth, Horse teeth and a Glyptodont Dermal there Wed. Along with the small jaw that has yet to be identified, (possibly Gar).

Jim

Good luck out on the river--get while the getting is good. Summer's coming.....

Cheers.

-Ken

2 hours ago, digit said:

Nope. #3 shows signs of a camelid molar. Can't see the occlusal surface of #4 with enough detail to see what pattern there is on the chewing surface. It would help to see the pattern on the top of #4 taken outside with some bright light (and as close as you can get and still obtain a focused image). I agree with the other idenfications. @Harry Pristis may be able to help with #4 if we can get a clearer photo of the details.

Nice diversity of finds. You've got a good spot there--keep hitting it.

Cheers.

-Ken

Oh ok

Here is the close up of #4 taken in sunlight.  Hope it helps with efforts to ID.  Also, included a photo to show some finds from Wed & Fri on the Peace River.  Nice little spot I found that keeps yielding a good variety of specimens. These include horse, Meg, Tiger, Snaggletooth, Mammoth tooth fragments, Alligator and another unknown fragment.  For a novice just starting to search on my own this April I am thrilled with what I have been able to find.

_88I8235.jpg

_88I8236.jpg

_88I8237.jpg

_88I8232.jpg