Hi! I’m new to this forum and also new to fossil hunting.  I found these at Beltzville State Park in Pennsylvania and wanted to see if anyone could help me identify them.  

Thank you in advance, 

Ce Ce

FFAB0D36-ECE1-46DD-B9EB-3E981D1FF4D9.jpeg

87C476AC-4712-4515-B6B3-5F3F77B13F85.jpeg

EC7F4B34-F740-4E9F-8F29-240780CCF9E9.jpeg

EE5355B3-C4E0-4E5D-AA48-81295CD25456.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. Your first one looks like a small rock, it could have some fossil fragments in it but I can’t really tell from that picture. The second one looks like a worn piece of coral. The third one looks like an interesting bryozoan and I believe the last one is not a fossil, but an interestingly shaped rock or mineral. Again, a little hard to tell from the picture supplied. Some sort of scale would be helpful as I am sort of guessing as to what size these are, and that can be very important in distinguishing corals and bryozoan. Also, do you have any idea of the age of these finds?  I did not look up Beltzville SP and am unfamiliar with it. Thanks for posting. 

• I found this Informative 3

15 hours ago, ClearLake said:

Welcome to the forum. Your first one looks like a small rock, it could have some fossil fragments in it but I can’t really tell from that picture. The second one looks like a worn piece of coral. The third one looks like an interesting bryozoan and I believe the last one is not a fossil, but an interestingly shaped rock or mineral. Again, a little hard to tell from the picture supplied. Some sort of scale would be helpful as I am sort of guessing as to what size these are, and that can be very important in distinguishing corals and bryozoan. Also, do you have any idea of the age of these finds?  I did not look up Beltzville SP and am unfamiliar with it. Thanks for posting. 

Thank you so much! Yes, it is Devonian.  I will try to send better photos. I have more to  post anyways!