Peace River, Heard Bridge History (?)

Sacha

I may be the last person to hear about this, but if you are into dark tourism, do a search on Heard Bridge under it's other recognized name (by the locals at least).

BLOODY BUCKET BRIDGE. Just heard this from a local today as I was packing up to come home.

• I found this Informative 1

Well, that’s certainly a tall tale of Ive ever heard one!  Interesting find though.

@Sacha CREEPY story!!!!!!  Hopefully not true. Maybe that is why my meg from there is orangish red?? May have to recheck the bones from the river that I kept too! LOL. Any good finds?? We almost made it down this weekend but cancelled at the last minute.

Mike

4 hours ago, minnbuckeye said:

@Sacha CREEPY story!!!!!!  Hopefully not true. Maybe that is why my meg from there is orangish red?? May have to recheck the bones from the river that I kept too! LOL. Any good finds?? We almost made it down this weekend but cancelled at the last minute.

Mike

Mike, you're not missing much. High water until now and lots of sand have put this years hunt way down in the list of best years hunts. Hopefully, the season will last into June and help to redeem itself.