D.N.FossilmanLithuania

Good morning everyone. :)

I recently found several remains in Lithuanian erratic boulders of pelmatozoans that are various in shape. 

The oldest find is from Late Cambrian?- Ordovician limestone, it looks similar to crinoid columnal but it has both horizontal and vertical gaps so I do not know which pelmatozoan family it belongs to. It is 7 mm length and iut is found in Varena town, South Lithuania.

The second remain is calyx fragment, I think cupressocrinid is possible. If so, then this fossil is Devonian in age. The remain is 2.3 cm diameter and it is found in Juodikiai quarry, Klaipeda district, Western Lithuania. 

The third fossil is oblong, pentagonal calyx plate and could be similar to erissocrinid but I very need the precise ID, the fossil is 5 mm length and it is found in Varena town, South Lithuania.

And the last fossil is crinoid bead imprint in dolomite, it has wide rounded pit in the central area and protuberant rounded edge. I think laudonocrinid would be possible but maybe I will find an expert here who could tell more precisely. 

Please help with ID of the age and families. :)

Best Regards

Domas

unidentified pelmatozoan Late Cambrian- Early Ordovician.png

cupressocrinidae.png

erisocrinidae Middle Carboniferous- Early Permian.png

laudonocrinidae.png

And here are also two crinoid stem cross sections found in Lower Mississippian dolomite erratic boulders, the both are 2.5 mm diameter.

I think the first is Ricebocrinus like and the second could be Gilbertsocrinus but I am not sure.

Here in the last photo you can see the imprint of lower calyx part, I would think maybe it is Dizygocrinus like, the fossil is 1 cm diameter. :)   

cf. Ricebocrinus Early Carboniferous.png

gilbertsocrinus Tournaisian.png

dizygocrinus Tournaisian- Early Visean.png

this is the close up of possible erisocrinid crinoid calyx plate - it has rough pattern. :)

calyx plate maybe encrinidae.jpg