Unidentified

Julian Griffiths

I am trying to identify the species of a number of incomplete but highly detailed Echinoid ' club' spines ( tubercles ) I have found in one , very small fossil ground in Ibiza ( Balearic Islands ). I want to post photos , but this is my first entry to the forum and, being a bit of a fossil myself I'm not as yet clear on how to do that ! I have been in contact with Andreas Aroh, Editor-in-Chief of the Geological-Paleontological department of the Natural History Museum of Vienna , but all he can tell me on the matter is that he doesn't think they are genus Pseudocidaris , but thinks he may have seen such spines in a paper ......but can't remember when .

somebody please explain how I may attach the photos of these spines ! 

Hit edit on your post, scroll down to where it says "Click to choose files", click on it and choose the picture you want from your picture files.

The limit for picture size is 3.95mb. So if you have problems with the size, you may have to resize your picture or just add more pictures by editing your posts in the same manor that I just described.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG