cngodles

I am nearly sure the top piece is Metacoceras.

The middle is a clam, but what species? Perhaps Astartella concentrica?

The bottom, what is that thing? 6477/6478 show it in detail. I find these a lot. Are they brachiopods?

Not shown, but there is a horn coral on the back of the piece in a cross section.

IMG_6474.JPG

IMG_6475.JPG

IMG_6476.JPG

IMG_6477.JPG

IMG_6478.JPG

• I found this Informative 1

Fossils of Parks Township - ResearchCatalog | How-to Make High-Contrast Photos

Cool 3-dimensional assemblage! That does look like a brachiopod to me, some kind of productid. Perhaps Juresania?

I'm not really getting brachiopod on the last one, maybe the picture is fooling me.  Doesn't it look helical around the dark circular part just below the dark shadow?  I think the left edge is broken and missing.  I'm not seeing a hinge line.  Leptaena only ranges up into the Devonian if my sources are correct so this as a Pennsylvanian fossil should be too young.  I guess I might be able to talk myself into a brachial valve of Juresania if that is a hinge line on the upper left just where the rock starts, but call me skeptical at the moment.

• I found this Informative 2

My semi-educated eye sees a brach like Juresania, too, and if it is for sure Pennsylvanian that would fit.

Might that roundish thing next to the ammonoid be a bellerophontid gastropod?

That is definitely the brachial valve of a brachiopod, with part broken off on the left.