A Tad Bit of Cleanup

RJB

I did a tad bit of major clean up on my prep bench. Trying to get ready to start prepping some fishy's.   Its not done but did find some things that have been buried for awhile.  Some of these are now in the fossil room.  Still have over halfway to go and wondering what I will be finding.  Nice to be able to see some of my bench though. 

RB

DSCN0049.JPG

• I found this Informative 6

Some lovely bits. 

Love the lobsters especially. :)

• I found this Informative 1

Life's Good!

Tortoise Friend.

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png.a47e14d65deb3f8b242019b3a81d8160-1.png.60b8b8c07f6fa194511f8b7cfb7cc190.png

Hah! Most folks need to leave home to go on a fossil hunt. :P

I only seem to find staplers, old receipts, a power strip and a box of print toner while cleaning up my office. ;)

Some mighty purdy fossils there that will look nice in the fossil room.

Cheers.

-Ken

I cleaned my workspace once. But all I found was Jimmy Hoffa and Montezuma's lost treasure. :P

On 6/9/2019 at 7:06 AM, RJB said:

I did a tad bit of major clean up on my prep bench. Trying to get ready to start prepping some fishy's.   Its not done but did find some things that have been buried for awhile.  Some of these are now in the fossil room.  Still have over halfway to go and wondering what I will be finding.  Nice to be able to see some of my bench though. 

RB

DSCN0049.JPG

Awhile? I'm pretty sure most of those have been buried for tens of millions of years. You should really clean up more often.:P

Wish I could find things like that when I clean my desk..... all I find is old candy wrappers......sigh

On 6/9/2019 at 5:38 AM, Tidgy's Dad said:

Some lovely bits. 

Love the lobsters especially.

Thanks.  These lobsters all need some work still.

22 hours ago, digit said:

Hah! Most folks need to leave home to go on a fossil hunt.

The good thing is that ive gotten rid of a lot of this stuff over the last 13 years or so. 

21 hours ago, caldigger said:

cleaned my workspace once. But all I found was Jimmy Hoffa and Montezuma's lost treasure

Everyone has been wondreing where hoffa is.  funny.  :)

17 hours ago, Fossilis Willis said:

You should really clean up more often.

I used too.  Getting lazy n my later years.

17 hours ago, Randyw said:

Wish I could find things like that when I clean my desk

Just change your hobbie into a fossil nut like me and you will have the same problem.  :)

RB

supper sweet show of what can be found when ones not even looking. now only if I could get that organized. All my stuff is in boxes waiting for some archaeologist to come along and dust them off to refind them again.

On 6/17/2019 at 7:01 AM, Ptychodus04 said:

My problem is that I only find stuff that still needs work. I've yet to find any fossils that are fully prepped hiding on my bench.

Me thinks your problems is that your too efficient and too orginized.  Hang around me more often and see what happens?  :)  

On 6/17/2019 at 7:08 AM, DLB said:

supper sweet show of what can be found when ones not even looking. now only if I could get that organized. All my stuff is in boxes waiting for some archaeologist to come along and dust them off to refind them again.

Yeah, some of these specimens are a bit on the nice side.  already gave my sons the echy's.  and about to give one of the crabs away. 

RB

1 hour ago, RJB said:

Me thinks your problems is that your too efficient and too orginized.  Hang around me more often and see what happens?  :) 

Or I'm just more stubborn and don't know when to put something aside...