Real Or Fake Megalodon Tooth?

Hello can anyone help is this a good meg tooth to buy is this poor quality? its nearly 6" in size can anyone give me details of things that are wrong with it im not a expert but i want to buy a high quality meg tooth thats over 5" for my collection ive searched some the websites suggested on here but all the meg teeth seems to have alot of chips ect other then this one please help and thankyou very much 

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Looks legit. Was there any mention of repair or restoration?

It would have been nice if they would provide pictures with a real measuring instrument ( ruler or caliper ) instead of a coin. As we have all learned, coins don't always make sense to people outside the coinage country.

• I found this Informative 1

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

2 minutes ago, caldigger said:

Looks legit. Was there any mention of repair or restoration?

no restoration or repair just been buffed with a machine not really sure what that s but told me theres been no restorations at all 

For some reason 6"+ of better quality don't get available often. Partially that reason is rarity, but there are more 6" teeth out there as some sellers would like to admit. If you want better quality it all comes down to your budget therefore... The rules for quality are the same as in case of 5", 4" or 3", but a near perfect 6" could take a long time to find. The larger it gets, the rarer it is and more surface for damage.

This looks like a decent lower grade quality 6" tooth, C grade if you ask me, which is not that bad, they come in worse shape (and I might sound posh for saying that, if you are a meg-reseller, sorry I try my best not to hurt any feelings or your business, respectfully), but with all that wear probably still not as cheap as it should be, donno. :)