Today's Events

Gatorman

Well I had a rough day today, I went to have blood work done to monitor my medication and Cris came with and that went well until we went back to the van and I realized I locked the keys inside. So we had to wait 45 minutes for someone to bring a key so we went walking in the hot sun some 30 minutes to go to a creek only to not find anything and get there just in time for my key to the van. But then we went to the river and met worthy55 who gave us some tips on where to look that apparently we didn't understand because we didn't find anything worth mentioning. Then we went to our brother in law's house and ended up doing some working out which suited Cris just fine but I injured my back after barely warming up I guess pear shape isn't a good shape to be in.

But all in all it was nice meeting worthy55 we'll be seeing more of him for sure, and i learned I'm in worse shape than i thought.  :P

It was good to meet you guys too. Alot of the fun is in the hunt! :)

It's my bone!!!

oh we had fun lookin flippin over rocks chasin off helgramites is it just us or are those things creepy lookin?

LOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D They look like the things in an old movie the (Tinglers) ! ;D ;D ;D ;D

It's my bone!!!

They are great catfish bait though.

JKFoam

The Eocene is my favorite

Really? Awesome...... Catfish.... I've always used other baitfishes.. Caught my biggest on a 8 inch wild shiner... Maybe we need a thread to post fish pictures in.. ha

I sure can do the fish picture thing too!!!! This little Sailfish was caught off Miami Beach a few years back! 8)

post-1-1191662557_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!

Niiice i don't have a picture of my 40" redfish but Cris was there he seen it.

This is my son with his first gag grouper, he was a happy young fisherman !!! 8)

post-1-1191662646_thumb.jpg

It's my bone!!!