GorgonGal

Hello fossil people of the world! 

I'm desperately looking for an old Paleotools microjack. It doesn't have to be in working condition, but if it is that's a bonus! Anyone out there have an old secondhand one or one they are no longer using? I'm ideally trying to find a 3, but any size will do. 

I have borrowed a 3 but need to return really soon. So hoping someone out there has a secondhand one to sell! Or any ideas of where a used one can be purchased?

I do very fine work on ribs and finger bones like on the picture I've attached, so the larger scribes are a bit too hardcore! 

IMG_20190605_144849.jpg

Tiffany

Uncovering the late Permian one fossil at a time 

Offers to buy and sell have to be done in our Member-to-Member Sales subforum. Once you have posted more, that privilege will be unlocked, earning you access there. :)

From our Forum Rules and Community Standards:

"First, The Fossil Forum is primarily a non-commercial site. Posts involving sales or any other commercial activity must be made only on the "Member-to-Member Sales" forum (and no where else; not in the Galleries, Public Chatroom, Member Profiles, nor Blogs) ..

... Permission to post on Member-to-Member Sales is granted to established members who achieve and maintain a level of participation, in the discussions, with posts of substance. Failure to adhere to this simple requirement may forfeit your membership."

• I found this Informative 2

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

• Kane locked this topic