Petrified Wood, Please? And A Conglomerate With What?

Wampus

Finally gave up and had to ask questions. These are from southeastern PA, found in a creek. There's quite a bit of chalcedony mixed with what looks like wood, do we have petrified wood here in PA? Some looks a lot like bark although a few  seem to be just sedimentary rock ( not posted ). There's also a lot of conglomerate around here, not incredibly interesting then picked up a piece I've never come across before.

5d34bbd732206_uwoodchalcedonymaybe.JPG.20047141138b8515317d8dbf6a0dfa04.JPG

It's around 4", the other only just over 1" There's no debris on it, the random pieces in the chalcedony are as solid as the rest. If it isn't wood is it something else with organic origins?

5d34bbd699a09_uwoodchalcmaybe.jpg.da12d777876ddfcad0768c01d8c47a72.jpg

Then there's this.

5d34bc7a577ea_uconglomerate.thumb.JPG.af1e3bc6df5ff3fccd73292d302b6431.JPG

Piece of pine cone, along the right bottom edge? What is the long piece at the top? Most conglomerate around here is composed of agate and quartz, these are brand new to me.

There are quite a few more like the top images, only one like the third. If these don't qualify as fossils, sorry to have posted them in a fossil forum!

Sorry to say that the top 2 images don't look like pet wood. Just rock matrix surrounding mineral veins. I also wouldn't place my bet on a pine cone in that conglomerate, although that rectangular object at the top right looks interesting. Maybe the stone originates from a slag pile?

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

1 hour ago, Ludwigia said:

that rectangular object at the top right looks interesting.

Could easily be a fragment of ironstone pipe, the natural formation. It would make a fine cementing agent in a gravel deposit.