More fossils from Ukraine (Neogene)

Kolya

Hello!
Help please with identification of these fossils. I understand that a lot of them are not identyfieble, but may be not all :-)
Thanks in advance!

1.thumb.JPG.d8c192ef65f95e382b6c4f0d78ff1839.jpg

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.thumb.JPG.f067b2165067ba6f03a55550f948f1e4.jpg

13 - may be pycnodontiform bony fish teeth.
14 -  may be a crab clow.
15 - look to have some common with Gastrochaena, but I could be wrong and your picture may have not the comparable patterns I could recognize.

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

Sharks 1, 3-7 are all sand tigers (Odontaspididae indet.). Can’t say for sure if they are Cretaceous or Neogene based on broken crowns, but tooth #2 is definitely Neogene - it is Carcharhinus sp.

#9, 10 are parts of shark vertebrae 

#14 might be a marine reptile tooth, need more pictures

The Tooth Fairy

Agree 9 and 10 are parts of shark vertebrae. #15 could be phragmacones or urchin spines maybe?  Are belemnites or urchins found there?

7 hours ago, Scylla said:

Agree 9 and 10 are parts of shark vertebrae. #15 could be phragmacones or urchin spines maybe?  Are belemnites or urchins found there?

Thanks Scylla!

Yes I found Urchin, but they are different in structure, they are white, I think with calcium (?). These fossil 15 looks like a stones in structure. And I didnt found belemnites...

On 28.07.2019 at 5:57 AM, Anomotodon said:

Sharks 1, 3-7 are all sand tigers (Odontaspididae indet.). Can’t say for sure if they are Cretaceous or Neogene based on broken crowns, but tooth #2 is definitely Neogene - it is Carcharhinus sp.

#9, 10 are parts of shark vertebrae 

#14 might be a marine reptile tooth, need more pictures

I adding more photos of fossil 14

5.1.jpg

5.2.jpg

5.3.jpg

#14 looks to be the tip of a crab claw.

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.