kids prepping a fossil

DLB

Looks like a natural prepper! Thats a great way to peak their interest and teach a valuable lesson that will serve them well in later life! :thumbsu:

Very nice! It’s always good to see the younger generation getting in on the hobby we love, and learning a little patience (or a lot!) is icing on the cake! :) 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

Wonderful! I cherish some small GRF fish my daughter prepped when she was a kid. It was a great "togetherness" experience.

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

Great to see a future preparator getting into the clan. My boys don't prep but they sure have dug a pile of fossils with me over the years. Now, they're pretty distracted by the fumes... perfumes and exhaust fumes!

But, they still dug fish for 4 days with me this summer!

9 hours ago, Ptychodus04 said:

Great to see a future preparator getting into the clan. My boys don't prep but they sure have dug a pile of fossils with me over the years. Now, they're pretty distracted by the fumes... perfumes and exhaust fumes!

But, they still dug fish for 4 days with me this summer!

lol ya not yet for these two

IMG_9462.jpg

• I found this Informative 1

45 minutes ago, Ptychodus04 said:

So cute! 

Thanks he doesn't miss a photo shoot that's for sure lol

• I found this Informative 1

Great stuff! My son ended up opting out for football when he was a kid, but at least I've got my grandson interested for the time being.

• I found this Informative 2

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/