Publication Request

MikeR

I tend to think of Rock and Minerals as a magazine as opposed to a journal, but since I can't get through its paid firewall, I am curious if anyone has a PDF of the following:

Donovan, Stephen K. & D. T. L. Littlewood (1993) Late Cenozoic Reef Mollusk Faunas from Jamaica.  Rocks & Minerals Vol. 68(4): 226-231.

Thanks

Mike

"A problem solved is a problem caused"--Karl Pilkington

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." -- Mark Twain

Just checked the UGA library holdings.  We have the hard copy version from 1926-1991.  We have access to the online version from 1997-2010.  1993 falls into a black hole unfortunately.  Sorry.

Don

Ditto. :( Plenty of associated content, but it appears my institution does not subscribe to this one. 

...How to Philosophize with a Hammer

2 hours ago, MikeR said:

I tend to think of Rock and Minerals as a magazine as opposed to a journal, but since I can't get through its paid firewall, I am curious if anyone has a PDF of the following:

Donovan, Stephen K. & D. T. L. Littlewood (1993) Late Cenozoic Reef Mollusk Faunas from Jamaica.  Rocks & Minerals Vol. 68(4): 226-231.

Thanks

Mike

Check your messages, Mike!

Thanks Macrophyseter, Digit, Don and Kane for the help.  This is one of the reasons I love this forum.

Mike

"A problem solved is a problem caused"--Karl Pilkington

"I was dead for millions of years before I was born and it never inconvenienced me a bit." -- Mark Twain

2 hours ago, MikeR said:

Thanks Macrophyseter, Digit, Don and Kane for the help.  This is one of the reasons I love this forum.

Mike

Somebody had that as a pdf?  Wow!  Yeah, something like that might be found in a major university (library) with a paleo program but most likely the actual printed copy.  Somebody in the governent didn't think the USGS office in Menlo Park didn't need a library so they closed it and either sold off or moved some of the publications and RECYCLED the rest.

I have saved some old magazines with paleo articles but not that one.  That's a Hail Mary for a touchdown.

Jess

42 minutes ago, siteseer said:

Somebody had that as a pdf?  Wow!  Yeah, something like that might be found in a major university (library) with a paleo program but most likely the actual printed copy.  Somebody in the governent didn't think the USGS office in Menlo Park didn't need a library so they closed it and either sold off or moved some of the publications and RECYCLED the rest.

I have saved some old magazines with paleo articles but not that one.  That's a Hail Mary for a touchdown.

Jess

That paper is available via subscription at Taylor & Francis:

https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/00357529.1993.11761579

• I found this Informative 1

image.png.a84de26dad44fb03836a743755df237c.png