Serbian ammonites ID

Darko

Hi guys!

Can anyone help me to identify these Ammonites? I am not good at identifying Ammonites so, if someone could help me out, It would be much appreciated!

I didn't found them btw, my friend did. They we're found at Stara planina Mountain in Eastern Serbia. The location where they we're found is called Oreovica.

I don't know anything about that location. 

This is all i have from the pictures. Hope someone will help out.

Good luck!

Darko

amo2.jpg

amo3.jpg

amo1.jpg

amo4.jpg

• I found this Informative 3

It will be good to know which one of the two Oreovica are you referring to: Oreovica (Zabari) or Oreovica (Pirot)?
I suppose you are referring to Oreovica (Zabari).

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library

2 hours ago, abyssunder said:

It will be good to know which one of the two Oreovica are you referring to: Oreovica (Zabari) or Oreovica (Pirot)?

Actually i don't know. I would have to ask my friend.

2 hours ago, abyssunder said:

Oreovica Pirot , cause Oreovica Žabari doesn't have sense if we are talking about Stara planina Mountain, it isn't near..

20 hours ago, Darko said:

Oreovica Pirot , cause Oreovica Žabari doesn't have sense if we are talking about Stara planina Mountain, it isn't near..

In that case, the following link might be a starting point in the research:  link

" We are not separate and independent entities, but like links in a chain, and we could not by any means be what we are without those who went before us and showed us the way. "

Thomas Mann

My Library