My man cave is coming along nicely. Most are personal finds from Northeast Texas. A few were gifts or purchases. 

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

• I found this Informative 14

Very nice!

I especially like the artistically displayed projectile points. I find these ancient man-made creations just as fascinating as fossils. It's a different kind of connection to the past than holding a megalodon tooth or dugong bone. They are fascinating relics of the past and beautiful (yet functional) pieces of artistic craftsmanship.

Great looking man cave. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

1 minute ago, digit said:

Very nice!

I especially like the artistically displayed projectile points. I find these ancient man-made creations just as fascinating as fossils. It's a different kind of connection to the past than holding a megalodon tooth or dugong bone. They are fascinating relics of the past and beautiful (yet functional) pieces of artistic craftsmanship.

Great looking man cave. ;)

Cheers.

-Ken

Thanks Ken. I really equally enjoy finding both fossils and artifacts. I'm lucky the area I hunt has both. 

Indeed you are. Texas is high on my list and I hope to plan a trip there soon as we're translocated up to Gainesville and I can put house hunting behind me and get on with fossil hunting. ;)

I could hold my entire projectile point collection in one closed palm and you'd have a hard time guessing which hand it was in. :P

Cheers.

-Ken

6 minutes ago, JamieLynn said:

excellent display!!

Thanks

2 hours ago, RuMert said:

Looks great, verts are especially appealing as I have a lot of verts too:) Mosasaur probably? Would be nice to see all the pictures enlarged, especially 1, 3 and 4

I have hundreds of pics in my gallery. I have a combination of shark, fish, mosasaur and pleisosaur verts. 

Nice. Museum grand opening ceremonies are scheduled for . . . .

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!

Very cool collection and display! Hopefully my display will look that good one day.  :envy:

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

10 hours ago, Mark Kmiecik said:

Nice. Museum grand opening ceremonies are scheduled for . . . .

6 hours ago, PaleoNoel said:

Awesome collection and great presentation!

9 hours ago, Randyw said:

Excellent collection and well displayed!

8 minutes ago, RuMert said:

I looked them up, and recommend everybody to do the same. It seems you find a jaw section in every hunt:D

Lol thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Everything is displayed very nicley, but the arrowhead boxes are very tasteful in my opinion. Stemed projectile points are my favorite, did you glue them down to hold position?

15 hours ago, Jackson g said:

Everything is displayed very nicley, but the arrowhead boxes are very tasteful in my opinion. Stemed projectile points are my favorite, did you glue them down to hold position?

Thanks. No glue or anything on the points or teeth. I use Hatchett Creek Cases. Check them out on FB. Pressure keeps everything in place. 

• I found this Informative 1

1 minute ago, Sanrique said:

Woooow now that’s a fossil collection 

Thanks

• 10 months later...

You’ve got a great collection!!!! I can’t wait till my collection is that good!!! Congrats!