Lots of large megalodon teeth up for trade

mattbsharks

I hope everyone is enjoying their summers! I have these megalodon teeth up for trade and more, all completely natural. The approximate measurements can be seen on the ruler and I can take more exact measurements upon request. Some over 5" and 2 of them are just barely under 6". They are all from the southeast coast of the United States. Some from north and some from South Carolina.

IN RETURN:  I'm very interested in high quality shark teeth as well as trilobites, crabs, lobsters, fish, shrimp, cannonball ammonite nodules, keichesourus, mammal teeth, and anything else cool you may have. For shark teeth open to all kinds but especially: isurus desori teeth, ginsu shark teeth, large Cretaceous or eocene teeth, cool khazakstani teeth, high quality large hastilis, Large unrepaired otodus obliqous teeth. 

205B405D-FEDD-4749-A28C-B4E73474A74C.jpeg

Message sent

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, also are remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. - Douglas Adams, Last Chance to See

I’ll trade you some Devonian fossils for a megalodon tooth I know my fossils aren’t that rare or anything like that but megalodon teeth are also common 

44 minutes ago, dinosaur man said:

I’ll trade you some Devonian fossils for a megalodon tooth I know my fossils aren’t that rare or anything like that but megalodon teeth are also common 

Not so common as to be traded for Devonian invertebrates. :unsure:

• I found this Informative 3

Tim    VETERAN SHALE SPLITTER

MOTM.png.61350469b02f439fd4d5d77c2c69da85.png      PaleoPartner.png.30c01982e09b0cc0b7d9d6a7a21f56c6.png.a600039856933851eeea617ca3f2d15f.png     Postmaster1.jpg.900efa599049929531fa81981f028e24.jpg    VFOTM.png.f1b09c78bf88298b009b0da14ef44cf0.png  VFOTM APRIL - 2015  

Wow some stunning teeth for trade. I like the weathered and sea damaged look for me it adds beauty. I sure you get many takers. :dinothumb:

On 8/8/2019 at 11:34 AM, Bobby Rico said:

Wow some stunning teeth for trade. I like the weathered and sea damaged look for me it adds beauty. I sure you get many takers. :dinothumb:

• 2 months later...

I don't have much in the way of interesting vertebrate fossils, but I do have some fluorescent silicified wood. In daylight it looks exactly like modern wood because the iron that stained it highlighted the rings and such. If you're interested, I'll get some pictures in both daylight and UV.

I refuse to give up my childish wonder at the world.