Fossils for trade

dinosaur man

Or have all the fossils sent to my address! I'll baby sit them for you until you are an adult.:P

(Ok guys, that was a joke. DO NOT SEND BOXES OF FOSSILS to my address. )

Although Scylla's comment was a joke, it suggests a possible solution to the problem.  If Dinosaur Man could reveal the general area (city, perhaps) where he lives, perhaps some Forum member or members who live in the same general area could volunteer to receive the packages, and then Dinosaur Man could persuade his mom to take him there to pick up the donations.

Don

• I found this Informative 1

Semi off topic but I just felt that I had to say something.

I have been a member of many, many different forums over an insanely wide array of interests and without a doubt, this is truly the most friendly and helpful forum I have been too. I have never seen so many people all offer so much advice and group effort to help another forum member in this case with dinosaur man in receiving his fossils.

I think I will stay a while :)

• I found this Informative 8

9 minutes ago, El_Hueso said:

I have been a member of many, many different forums over an insanely wide array of interests and without a doubt, this is truly the most friendly and helpful forum I have been too. I have never seen so many people all offer so much advice and group effort to help another forum member in this case with dinosaur man in receiving his fossils.

I agree. We are mostly a nice bunch of guys and gals and this is one of the stated intentions of this forum. Just trying to be as humane, helpful and objective as possible. And the admins and mods work behind the scenes to keep it that way. Of course a lot of us older ones (ahem) are interested in encouraging the younger ones and the newbies to pursue this hobby. As in many walks of life these days, you have to work at it to make sure we have a few successors. Nice to have you around for a while by the way.

• I found this Informative 3

Greetings from the Lake of Constance. Roger

http://www.steinkern.de/

10 minutes ago, El_Hueso said:

Our administrators, moderators and fellow members do a good job of keeping us in line and adhering to high standards. Now if the rest of the world would take notice, politicians included.

My goal is to leave no stone or fossil unturned.   

See my Arizona Paleontology Guide    link  The best single resource for Arizona paleontology anywhere.       

I for one drink my tea with the pinky finger sticking out, so you know I'm  high class! :rolleyes:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

My ancestry had a colorful past, but playing with cargo in Boston wasn't part of it. :eyeroll:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

What if we send the fossils to a location in Europe or Asia or Australia or South America or somewhere else in the world that dinosaur man would like to visit and then mom can take him there to pick up the fossils? This way he can get to see Big Ben or the Eiffel Tower or the salt mines at Wieliczka.

Mark.

Fossil hunting is easy -- they don't run away when you shoot at them!