Possible Leptoceratops tooth?

PaleoNoel

I found this little tooth crown at a conglomerate site in the Lance formation a couple weeks ago on my fossil hunting excursion with Paleoprospectors. I wasn't sure what it belonged to, at first I thought it was a small Triceratops crown but under further examination I think it could belong to another herbivore. I looked at @Troodon's post on Leptoceratops from hell creek and saw similarities to the maxillary teeth. I wanted to know what some of the dino people thought about mine.

Max1.thumb.jpg.ed91b6d26a2ec8ff681f74844ba669e8.jpg

5d517f72a4391_UnknownHerbivoretoothLancefm_19.thumb.JPG.8b27453d4e2659d987f45d94b9901a7a.JPG

It broke when I was trying to prep it out so the sheen is from the glue I used to put it back together.

The tooth is about half a centimeter in height.

Definitely possible  it could be a  "cf Leptoceratops".   Looks like there is a center ridge and the profile works. 

1 hour ago, Troodon said:

Definitely possible  it could be a  "cf Leptoceratops".   Looks like there is a center ridge and the profile works. 

Awesome! Thanks

1 minute ago, Sanrique said:

Cool nice find

Thank you! Your mastodon tooth is phenomenal, definitely submit it for Vertebrate Fossil of the Month!