Carboniferous plants for trade

nala

From the westphalian of Northern France,I would trade these large plates for other fossils i still not have:)

A Lepidodendron trunk imprint and a stem

IMG_2295.JPG

IMG_2299.JPG

IMG_9415.JPG

• I found this Informative 2

Hi Misha;All kind of fossils i still not have,i like a lot plants,invertebrates(brachiopods),carboniferous fossils.......and cats also(but i have two already :) )

A Neuropteris frond with nice CALAMITE CONE - PALAEOSTACHYA PEDUNCULATA

IMG_9387.JPG

IMG_9389.JPG

IMG_9391.JPG

• I found this Informative 3

54 minutes ago, nala said:

All kind of fossils i still not have,i like a lot plants,invertebrates(brachiopods),carboniferous fossils.......and cats also(but i have two already :) )

I will send you a PM with what I have :)

8 hours ago, nala said:

and cats also(but i have two already :) )

Oh darn, do you know how hard it was to get four cats sealed into a box?!!!

They kept jumping out everytime I would try getting another in there!

I would love to get a few more of these pieces Gery. I'll see if I have anything to interest you when I get off work.

• I found this Informative 1

Thanks Nimravis;i will add this Lonchopteris and pecopteris imprints with a neuropteris on the other side :)

IMG_2061.JPG

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_2071.JPG

46 minutes ago, nala said:

Thanks Bobby Rico,

Your welcome I do really like your Lepidodendron stem, I am sure they all will  get snapped up. :dinothumb:

I've always been attracted to the patterned surfaces of Carboniferous plants, even as a little kid. 

20190817_165846.png

Unfortunately I don't think I can come up with the right material to fit the bill on this trade. :unsure:

Somebody is going to get some great stuff with these trades. 

Gery's plant material is much nicer in hand than a photograph can capture.

At this time all my carboniferous plates have a new home(one is reserved),i need to hunt more to find new good plates for trade :)

• 2 weeks later...

A package from Gery arrived to me this morning,

I have to say that this is probably one of the most amazing unboxing experiences I have ever had. We only agreed on the Neuropteris with 3.5 calamites cones next to it, but what I received was a whole lot more. I will include a picture below.

These fossils are of incredible quality unlike anything I have seen before in terms of Carboniferous plants.

Overall a great experience, and I hope others who also traded will be just as happy as I was when I got these fossils.

IMG_20190829_175755.jpg

• I found this Informative 7

2 hours ago, Misha said:

package from Gery arrived to me this morning,

I have to say that this is probably one of the most amazing unboxing experiences I have ever had. We only agreed on the Neuropteris with 3.5 calamites cones next to it, but what I received was a whole lot more. I will include a picture below.

These fossils are of incredible quality unlike anything I have seen before in terms of Carboniferous plants.

Overall a great experience, and I hope others who also traded will be just as happy as I was when I got these fossils

Those are some very nice looking plant fossils.  I especially like the 2 in the second row the yellow makes for great contrast.  :drool:

• 3 weeks later...

I have done a couple trades with Gery now, and everything has been great. The fossils are top notch(pictures do no justice), he ships quick, and included free gifts. Thanks again Gery hope to trade again soon!

On 17/08/2019 at 4:03 PM, nala said:

really not common samples,to ID and many other in the big boxes :)

IMG_2149.JPG

Real pity this one is already gone! In case the new owner would like to know, this appears to be a rather nice example of Alloiopteris coralloides.

• I found this Informative 6

Searching for green in the dark grey.