grandpa

Congratulations on a great hunt and on the Ich vert!!  That's quite a nice find. 

I've got to get to England.:envy:

LiamL

Nice finds, the vert is my favourite aswell. I cant get enough Jurassic Marine reptile fossils. :P

Looks like that ammonite graveyard wont be there long, has had lots of erosion by the sea.

gieserguy

Absolute beauties! I have such a soft spot for Pentacrinites, it’s such a unique shape. And what’s more exciting than Ichthyosaur material? You just can’t beat it!

ynot

Congratulations on the successful trip.:thumbsu:

Monica

Those ammonites are gorgeous!!!  Congrats on finding them, along with that ichthyosaur vertebra! :dinothumb:

Calli99
23 hours ago, grandpa said:

Congratulations on a great hunt and on the Ich vert!!  That's quite a nice find. 

I've got to get to England.:envy:

Thank you! We're very lucky to have such diverse and plentiful fossils for such a small place.

22 hours ago, LiamL said:

Nice finds, the vert is my favourite aswell. I cant get enough Jurassic Marine reptile fossils. :P

Looks like that ammonite graveyard wont be there long, has had lots of erosion by the sea.

Thank you! The ichthyosaur vert goes nicely with my plesiosaur vert!

I'm sure a lot of the ammonite graveyard has been washed away (not been there before so can't compare it to earlier) but it's such a wide area that I hope it'll be just as amazing for a while to come!

15 hours ago, gieserguy said:

Absolute beauties! I have such a soft spot for Pentacrinites, it’s such a unique shape. And what’s more exciting than Ichthyosaur material? You just can’t beat it!

Thank you, I agree!

14 hours ago, ynot said:

Congratulations on the successful trip.:thumbsu:

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Monica said:

Those ammonites are gorgeous!!!  Congrats on finding them, along with that ichthyosaur vertebra! :dinothumb:

Thank you, they are small but stunning! The vertebra was the icing on the cake!

LiamL
17 minutes ago, Calli99 said:

Thank you! The ichthyosaur vert goes nicely with my plesiosaur vert!

I'm sure a lot of the ammonite graveyard has been washed away (not been there before so can't compare it to earlier) but it's such a wide area that I hope it'll be just as amazing for a while to come!

Could you post pictures of the plesiosaur vertebrae? I’m guessing as the ammos erode more fresh ones will be revealed.

Calli99
25 minutes ago, LiamL said:

I’m guessing as the ammos erode more fresh ones will be revealed.

I think so too.

25 minutes ago, LiamL said:

Could you post pictures of the plesiosaur vertebrae?

Of course, to be clear, I didn't find this but was given it by a very generous friend. 

Found in Weymouth, Colymbosaurus sp.

OSJfoKWvTtiWC4Nemd4Teg_thumb_2012.thumb.jpg.083f4f969bef7808b9515027d0d9b44a.jpg5d6026509c049_Zy6EnqpR5yAhNhrHfp1tA_thumb_2014.jpg.e4d9153894ca1d39826608b53de3e4a2.jpg5SGob2u4S26MoaVQNwyjxg_thumb_2013.thumb.jpg.305be009f9bffc37bb279acde1443ed1.jpg7brtnzOjSHi4BxdUdp9Llw_thumb_2011.jpg.609d6d2255122ea808774f3a9bdc76a5.jpg