Florida gets wet (again).

ynot

I see on the news that Our friends in Florida are about to be hit with another hurricane!

I am sending out this thread to wish Y'all down there the best of luck and stay safe!

Regards,

Tony

• I found this Informative 6

Darwin said: " Man sprang from monkeys."

Will Rogers said: " Some of them didn't spring far enough."

My Fossil collection - My Mineral collection

My favorite thread on TFF.

thanks, the gulf coast side is fortunate to have missed any impact. I have been waiting for fall, end of rainy season, and acess once again to some of the creeks and riverbeds i like to check. In the meantime, I am checking out the debris piles from the host of construction sites in the area. Some are massive, and make me drool to be able to get into them, but those large ones with the lagoon areas they dredge out, are most often restricted by fences...signs etc. I have hit a couple of smaller areas and found tantilizing bits and pieces that remain after being pushed around a bit too much. Only nice thing I found in the last month was a beautiful anadara....a less common one than the myriads usually lying around. We will wait, and hope for no more storms...though they seem to be percolating in the Atlantic right now. 

• I found this Informative 1