I Like Him! -- What is his name?

Grimmie

Hello Born_On_Fire and welcome to TFF from Austin, Tx.  You have a nice specimen there.  I believe his name might be Rocky Conglomerate.  I don't believe he's related to the Fossil family, more likely he is of the Geologic lineage.  But let's see if others recognize him as well.  Again, welcome - and keep this little guy, he's cute regardless of his lineage - and keep on looking and bringing your questions to TFF; we live for the stimulation of these riddles. (Sad, isn't it.):default_faint:

• I found this Informative 3

I'm thinking fenestrate on the bryozoans. The conglomerate I would just call Ralph. 

I call lots of things Ralph though. :)

• I found this Informative 1

The first does look like it’s a geological piece to me. The second is full of bryozoans. 

5 hours ago, Ludwigia said:

It would help if you would read this and follow instructions, particularly the third.

Ludwigia is right. It would help if we had an idea of where these pieces came from. I think I read on another post that you got your pieces from your Uncle? So maybe you don’t have a lot of info on them, but do you know where he may have collected? Even narrowing it down to a general area may help. Did he talk about his collecting site(s)? Near his home, abroad, a specific state, country, Province? Some type of scale helps as well. :)  

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)