Found fossils in the back of a guys truck!

RJB

Been working on a guy for over a year to get some white river material.   He came right through Helena on his way to another fossil local in Canada.   You cant see anything in this photo but some rather large jackets.  Got  a very nice disarticulated oreodont skull and a very nice rhino skull with other bones too.  I also got a smaller jacket and now cant even remember what it is?   This getting forgetful is a pain in the rear but at least I wasn't cooking?  Ha!   :)    The oreodont is probably going to Australia and havent decided yet what to do with the other two projects?   Ive really gotten/aquired/bought/traded for a heck of alot of fossil projects this year!!!  To say the least!!!   Im also just about broke!   Still haven't finished my other White River projects from last year and I will also be getting a truckload of Fox Hills material in just over a week!  Life is good.  Or im a horder?

RB

DSCN0252.JPG

• I found this Informative 4

19 minutes ago, RJB said:

Life is good.  Or im a horder?

You have projects from now until some point in the distant future due to "hoarding", so I'm thinking the answer would be yes.  :default_clap2:

• I found this Informative 1

Accomplishing the impossible means only that the boss will add it to your regular duties.

White river material? Oreodont and rhino skull? Congrats! I love prepping that white river stuff! :wub: can’t wait to see them when you get them done!:popcorn:

6 hours ago, RJB said:

You cant see anything in this photo but some rather large jackets.

You are such a tease! :P

6 hours ago, RJB said:

Or im a horder?

You can’t be a fossil hoarder because there is no such thing as too many fossils! ;) 

The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.  -Neil deGrasse Tyson

Everyone you will ever meet knows something you don't. -Bill Nye (The Science Guy)

It's OK to hoard fossils as long as it's tidy and records are kept - no old newspapers, broken toys and and dead cats scattered amongst everything!  :D

3 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

no old newspapers, broken toys and and dead cats scattered amongst everything! 

Please don't make me get rid of the cats!!!

They're the best part of my displays...of course I could do without the nasty smell though. :sick:

Dorensigbadges.JPG       

9 hours ago, Wrangellian said:

It's OK to hoard fossils as long as it's tidy and records are kept - no old newspapers, broken toys and and dead cats scattered amongst everything!  :D

Yeah, no dead cats. Anyone out there with a saber tooth skull, feel free to send it my way for proper disposal.:D

3 hours ago, Fossilis Willis said:

Yeah, no dead cats. Anyone out there with a saber tooth skull, feel free to send it my way for proper disposal.:D

:default_rofl: that’s the first thing I thought of when he said dead cats!

14 hours ago, Randyw said:

Anyone out there with a saber tooth skull, feel free to send it my way for proper disposa

I know where there are two of these but he wants high retail for both and they both have problems.  He wont come down either, ive already tried. 

RB