Diplodocus toe bone?

PrehistoricNick

To recap from my last post, I work for a large traveling animatronic dinosaur show. I handle our display of real fossils. Recently, the company's management purchased a number of real fossils that came to me without proper identification.

However, most of the fossils we had previously also lacked proper identification in regards to where they were found, and I'm beginning to question all of our labels. Everyone involved in their original acquisition either can't recall where many of our pieces came from, or are now deceased. I'm hoping to try to verify or re-identify every major fossil in our collection one piece at a time

This is a piece that was already in the collection when I joined. Its described as a Diplodocus toe bone, from one of the rear feet. There might not be enough here to confirm or rule out that description, but I appreciate any insight that anyone can give me.

I have a vague recollection of being told it came from Colorado, but I'm not sure if I was actually told that, or if I just presumed that it came from the Morrison formation.

More images:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=153AkHCZOrFkccnZ44ZTI_q8-i8SczWlI

20190920_112050.jpg

It looks like a diplodocus toe bone it could be another sauropod toe bone it hard to indentify individual bones like this unless it was found with other bones or a skeleton? but if it wasn’t it can just be called sauropod indet toe bone 

If it's a plausible fit, I'll accept it. My main concern is that someone in the past may have tried to make a fossil more dramatic. (We have an Eoraptor skull replica that was being billed as a baby Deinonychus when I started) Changing one sauropod for another seems far less likely to me.